Sunday, August 4, 2013

Engaged

Here I was thinking that my 33rd birthday I would just be another year older, and boy was I wrong.......



I got Engaged!

Yep, you heard that right.  It was a total surprise, and only in looking back did I realize I should have known.  He proposed on the way to my birthday dinner, in an Uber (how Seattle Metropolitan, right??) and when we got the the restaurant, a huge group of all our friends was waiting to surprise me!  We got to celebrate our engagement with our nearest and dearest friends and having everyone there just made for a night that I know we won't ever forget.
*Also a big THANK YOU to our friend Charles who took that amazing picture of us!

Golden Tidbit:
I'd like to thank the staff at E.E.Robbins in Belltown for making this absolutely gorgeous ring into a reality.  Sorry guys, this is a custom, one-of-a-kind and I'm the lucky gal who has the only one!
(Also, a ring box with an LED light in it to light up the ring? Amazing.)

Golden Quote: "I have an engagement ring, which is my favorite accessory." - Jules Asner

3 comments:

  1. Glad I was there to celebrate. And only you would have a "gold" diamond. -Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to make it, I know it wouldn't have been the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your beautiful engagement!!! Wishing you two a lifetime of Happiness. And GREAT choice with the ring.

    ReplyDelete