Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's NSale Time!

In case you missed it, this is one of the busiest summer weekends Seattle has: Seafair, Torchlight Parade, Torchlight half & full marathons, Capitol Hill Block Party, UFC fight at Key Arena,and I'm pretty sure there was a Mariners game thrown in there somewhere too, just for good measure.

In other important Seattle news, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is happening now.
I went a few weeks ago during Preview and man was it worth it! A few classics, and some just for fun:



Prices don't go up until August 5th so get yourself over to the sale!!

Golden Tidbit:

I'll admit it, I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, but sometimes I need just a little Kick. I found this and couldn't resist (obvs). Get your own here for just $1.49

Golden Quote: "Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase." - Erma Bombeck

2 comments:

  1. MBC, I need to know what black pants you bought, because I need to get a pair before the sale is over. ~ Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I can't believe that I forgot those! My new Halogen Ponte Ankle pants are my new go-to; flattering and they go with flats or heels!

    Get yours here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/halogen-ponte-ankle-pants/3461633?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=881&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-undefined_4_A

    ReplyDelete