Sunday, July 21, 2013

Awesome things you probably don't need

In browsing Pinterest earlier this week, I realized that there is a plethora of products that while useful, you probably don't need.  Some of them are pretty amazing and I'll say it; I wish I had thought of them.  So enjoy, and maybe you'll find a new gadget or product you don't really need but have to have. Kind of like reading SkyMall.

Egg Minder
Ever been shopping and thought, "gosh, I wonder how many eggs I have left; should I buy more now?" Thanks to GE, in partnership with Quirky Product, they have solved your problem.  The Egg Minder keeps track of how many eggs you have as well as when you put them in there (oldest egg and how long it's been there/how long until it's not fit to eat). It links to an app so you can check your egg status from anywhere. It's still in development, Price TBD.

Drumbrella

Next time it rains in Seattle, maybe you should pull out your Drumbrella. Oh yes, an Umbrella Rain Drum.  Each piece of canvas has a different elasticity that will produce a unique sound as the rain falls on it.  Also still in development, it's obviously geared towards the Seattle tourist market (Remember; Seattle natives never use umbrellas)

POP Retro Handset

Do you feel the need to take your Smartphone back into 1985?  Or are you afraid that your Smartphone is emitting radiation and you want to protect yourself? Then this Gold POP Hanset is perfect for you.  This Gold one is a limited edition and available for just $50

Portable Fireplace
In case you need to create a mood wherever you go, or if you are always a little chilly, I present to you a Portable Fireplace. Currently available on Overstock.com for $199

Golden Tidbit:

I know I can't be the only one who wants to cover my food in Edible Gold Spray Paint. The brand Ess Lack is featured in the pic above but it's not yet available in the US.  Instead, I'll recommend Chefmaster Edible Spray available from Amazon for $11.52

Golden Quote: "It costs a lot to build bad products." - Norman Ralph Augustine


No comments:

Post a Comment