Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back Pain

Many of you may have noticed no post last Sunday. That's because I hurt my back. Brushing my teeth. Yup, dental care is that dangerous. Ok, not really, but that single act pretty much put me out of commission most of the week (think inability to sit, stand, walk or bend). After a visit to both my new chiropractor and my doctor, I am on the road to recovery. A whole lot of "take it slow" is involved, and if you know me you know that practically impossible. My loving fiancĂ© has tried to make me rest, relax and take some time to heal, and to his credit, I'm trying.
I'm also about to set out for almost 8 weeks straight of travel; airplane seats, hotel beds, standing and walking.  Which means I see a lot of stretching, weekend relaxation, and unfortunately for me, staying away from running for the time being.  If anyone has some low impact yoga or stretching they can recommend, I'm all ears.

Golden Tidbit:
If you've got to ice your injury, you might as well do it in style, with this Gold Satin Ice Pack for just $11.25

Golden Quote: "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." - Lory Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment