Sunday, June 2, 2013

Purse Mission: Completed

I can now say that I am the proud owner of a Rachel Zoe Purse.
OK fine, its a Satchel, but let's not get technical here. RZ is still RZ.  
Rachel Zoe Lee Large Satchel bag
Ever since RZ's first line came out, I have been in love with her style, and knew she'd be the one to come out with the perfect affordable bag (I know, it's still not the Prada perfection but it'll still be there when I'm ready). Although larger than what I had in mind, this happens to double perfectly as my new Laptop travel bag.  I have one of those generic laptop bags that work gives you for free and its... well, it's pretty much as generic as you can get (no, really, I tried to find a picture and it's so boring its no where to be found).  This little beauty will fit my laptop, iPad, folders and any other little bits and pieces I need to carry when traveling for work, or make a handy large purse.  That cuts me down from 3 bags to 2 when traveling, which helps since technically only 2 carry-ons are allowed.  I'm all about efficiency, especially when traveling.

I found this guy at Nordstrom Rack in Downtown Seattle, and they still have a few more as well as a white one.  I will say I strongly considered white, but since it is leather, and the bag will be doing a lot of travel, I decided that it would have quickly become dingy.  In trying to find a good pic of the bag, I have come across the rest of the collection and now have my eye 2 others that are a bit more of an everyday size. That said, I've never been one to shy away from an oversized bag.

An added tidbit for those fashion lovers out there; in researching quotes for this post, I found the greatest websites: purseblog.com and talkshoes.com

Golden Tidbit:
For those frequent flyers who need a quick make-up trick, I highly recommend L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. I usually use this in combination with another mascara that lengthens, but a few swipes of this and eyes will brighten right up!  Available at most drugstores for around $7-9 (Here at walgreens.com for $8.99)

Golden Quote: "As far as I can remember, every dime I ever had went to something extravagant. I would rather spend more, buy fewer items and have them forever." -Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment