Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Gift ideas

Happy Fathers Day! In honor of all the Great Dads out there (mine included!) here's some gift ideas that don't include Ties and socks.  Let's be honest, dads have more than enough of those. (also, great gift ideas for guys in general, we all know that can be tough sometimes).


Meat Skewers from the Grill from Ipanema
Meat.  On a Skewer.  What dad wouldn't like that? Take dad to the Grill from Ipanema (in belltown) or get a gift certificate.  While I haven't eaten here myself, I've heard amazing reviews from friends.


Woodinville Whiskey
Available at amny local retailers (from Safeway to Wine World), Woodinville Whiskey is one of the few Whiskeys made close to the Seattle area (but not the only one in the state).


Get Dad a walking food tour of Pike Place Market. Small groups, fewer stops mean a better background and bigger bites! Chek out Seattle Food Tours for more info
Golden Tidbit:


Today I'll be attending a friends Graduation party and I'm very excited for him.... however, he's graduating from UW (yes, my rival college).  It was requested that I wear Purple, which I don't own, so of course I'll wear gold. and bring some Cougar Gold.  What else could be the appropriate start for College rivalry? Available at QFC & Costco locally, and also online from the WSU Creamery for $20 (cheese, in a can, shipped to you.  Pretty amazing!)

Golden Quote: "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano

No comments:

Post a Comment