Sunday, January 27, 2013

Prada Perfection

Have you been shopping lately? I have and Resort/Cruise Collections are out in full force.  Pastels (particularly mint green & pale pinks), Whites/Neutrals, graphic prints and..... neon (yes, still).  Sidebar: I'm all for neon as workout wear; high visibility is important:
Puma Windblock hoodie, on sale for $70 right now; I have this and LOVE it
This leads me to my point today.  I have been on the hunt for the perfect purse lately, and have been waiting for my current one to fail me any day now.  Resort collections do NOT help to find the classic black perfect purse, but offer a plethora of orange, teal and pale pink.  Not exactly classic. I'm at the point where I'm ready to make an investment in the right piece, I just have to find it. Correction, I have found it but Prada is not quite on my level yet, so here we have the original idea and the attainable possibility:
Retails for about $1700 @ Bergdorfs
Retails for about $230














Anyone who's ever searched for the perfect purse knows this is the struggle; ideal vs reality.  But I digress. Since Resort season is upon us, let's talk vacations.  Where's you're ideal getaway? Maybe just a weekend, or a true 2 week decompression trip, what helps you relax?
For me it's Sonoma, but I'll take a solid day of wine tasting in Woodinville in a pinch.

Golden Tidbit:
There are a lot of things that you should pack for vacation, but sunglasses are the #1 must-have. These Gold Helene Aviators from Banana Republic fit the bill perfectly! ($98 and come with a leather case)

Golden Quote: "No matter what happens, travel gives you a story to tell." -Jewish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment